The Lake Michigan College Mendel Center can be the perfect site for your performance, trade show, meeting, wedding, or social gathering.
The Mendel Center Mainstage is available to rent for fine arts performances, concerts, pageants, ceremonies, and other stage events. Mainstage seating capacity is 1,517 and the theater includes a full orchestra pit. For complete theater technical specification see the 2014 Mainstage technical rider.
For booking information:
Mainstage Operations Manager
(269) 927-8109 or by email
Brian Roush, Technical Director
Business phone: (269) 927-6659
Cell phone: (574) 250-2266
Conference & Event Services
Located on the campus of one of the nation’s top community colleges, the Mendel Center offers a rare combination of an ideal location, relaxed surroundings and excellent accommodations.
Whether you’re entertaining or educating, the Mendel Center creates an environment where service is a key ingredient. Each member of our professional staff is personally committed to ensure your utmost satisfaction.
Our Features / Services Include:
- 10 Multi-Function Rooms
- Executive Board Room
- Over 20,000 Square Feet of Meeting Space
- Comprehensive Conference Support Services
- On premise full service catering operation with liquor license
- Expert Wedding Reception Consultation and Planning Services
- From relaxed and casual to elegant and formal, you’ll agree, too, that the Mendel Center is the perfect location to hold your next event. Contact us today to begin planning your event!
Director, Conference & Event Services
Food & Beverage Manager
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager