The Lake Michigan College Mendel Center can be the perfect site for your performance, trade show, meeting, wedding, or social gathering.
The Mendel Center Mainstage is available to rent for fine arts performances, concerts, pageants, ceremonies, and other stage events. Mainstage seating capacity is 1,517 and the theater includes a full orchestra pit. For complete theater technical specification see the 2013 Mainstage technical rider.
For booking information:
Mainstage Operations Manager
(269) 927-8109 or by email
Brian Roush, Technical Director
Business phone: (269) 927-6659
Cell phone: (574) 250-2266
Weddings, trade shows, meetings, and more!
Whether you’re entertaining or educating, the Mendel Center creates an environment where service is a key ingredient. Your event will get personal attention from our professional staff of event managers and catering experts, all who are committed to ensure your satisfaction.
Conference and event facility features include:
- Ten multi-function rooms
- Private executive board room
- More than 20,000-square-feet of meeting space
- The 14,000-square-foot Grand Upton Hall that can accommodate dinner seating for up to 1,000 guests and is suitable for trade shows
- Comprehensive event support services
- On-site, full-service catering operation with liquor license
- Expert wedding reception consultation and planning services
- In-house event video services
- Easy accessibility from I-94 and the US 31 Bypass
- Ample, free parking
From relaxed and casual to elegant and formal, the Mendel Center is the perfect location to hold your next event. For booking information, contact Tonya Martindale, interim director, Conference and Event Services, (269) 927-8604 or by email.